International DZD Postdoc Program
In 2016, the DZD launched an international postdoc program on translational diabetes research. The Postdoc Program is a newly established program for excellent early-career scientists up to 2 years after graduation. Talented postdocs who are accepted will receive 2-year fully funded postdoctoral positions at an institute of the German Center for Diabetes Research.
> The next call will open here in 2020 <
Meanwhile, please refer to the websites of the DZD partners:
- Cologne: Cologne University Medical Center and MPI for Metabolism Research, Cologne
- Dresden: Paul Langerhans Institute Dresden of the Helmholtz Zentrum München at the TU Dresden
- Düsseldorf: German Diabetes Center (DDZ)
- Lübeck: Schleswig-Holstein University Medical Center
- Potsdam: German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbruecke (DIfE)
We will welcome applications for the available research subjects from highly qualified and motivated early-career scientists of all nationalities who have received a doctoral degree in biological sciences, chemistry, bioinformatics, physics, mathematics, veterinary or human medicine or related life sciences within the last two years or who will receive their doctoral degree by the start of the program.
Accepted applicants will be employed by the respective institute.