International DZD Postdoc Program
In 2016, the DZD launched an international postdoc program on translational diabetes research. The Postdoc Program is a newly established program for excellent early-career scientists up to 2 years after graduation. Talented postdocs who are accepted will receive 2-year fully funded postdoctoral positions at an institute of the German Center for Diabetes Research.
Here you will find an overview of available translational diabetes research subjects at the different partner institutes.
Application until July 31, 2017
You can apply for postdoc positions starting January 2018 at the partner institutes in:
- Dresden: Paul Langerhans Institute Dresden of the Helmholtz Zentrum München at the University Medical Center Carl Gustav Carus Dresden (IPI)
- Düsseldorf: German Diabetes Center (DDZ)
- Heidelberg: Heidelberg University Medical Center
- Munich: Gene Center Munich at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (LMU)
- Munich: Helmholtz Zentrum München, German Research Center for Environmental Health (HMGU)
We welcome applications for the available research subjects from highly qualified and motivated early-career scientists of all nationalities who have received a doctoral degree in biological sciences, chemistry, bioinformatics, physics, mathematics, veterinary or human medicine or related life sciences within the last two years or who will receive their doctoral degree by the start of the program.
Accepted applicants will be employed by the respective institute.
We only accept complete applications submitted via an online application portal. Please follow the link according to the research subject. The respective institute will get in contact with you.
Deadline and Timings
|Postdoc Positions 2018/2019|
|Call||April 1, 2017|
|Application deadline||July 31, 2017|
|Start of Postdoc||between January and March 2018|