Citizens' and Patients' Advisory Board
The DZD Citizens' and Patients' Advisory Board advises the DZD on translational research strategy and on research projects from the perspective of citizens and patients. The board consists of seven members. Semi-annual advisory board meetings are held with presentations and discussions on relevant topics.
Christa Froitzhuber (not in picture)
Dr. Christian Hirmer (not in picture)
July 3, 2023
- LECTURE "DZD Core Data Set for Clinical Trials"
- DISCUSSION on optimizing patient involvement: appropriate tools
November 7, 2022
- LECTURE "Patient-oriented communication at diabinfo.de"
- DISCUSSION about features, contents and further aspects of diabinfo.de
July 6, 2022
- LECTURE "Clinical Studies"
- DISCUSSION of the planned LIFETIME study
Dr. Astrid Glaser
+49 (0)89 3187-1619