Citizens' and Patients' Advisory Board
The DZD Citizens' and Patients' Advisory Board advises the DZD on translational research strategy and on research projects from the perspective of citizens and patients. The board consists of seven members. Semi-annual advisory board meetings are held with presentations and discussions on relevant topics.
Christa Froitzhuber (not in picture)
Dr. Christian Hirmer (not in picture)
July 3, 2023 (scheduled)
November 7, 2022
- LECTURE "Patient-oriented communication at diabinfo.de"
- DISCUSSION about features, contents and further aspects of diabinfo.de
July 6, 2022
- LECTURE "Clinical Studies"
- DISCUSSION of the planned LIFETIME study
Dr. Astrid Glaser
+49 (0)89 3187-1619
- Bylaws of the DZD Citizens' and Patients' Advisory Board (in German)
- Working Group Patient Participation German Centers for Health Research (DZG)
- Declaration of the Health Research Forum on the Active Participation of Patients in Health Research (in German)